We are here to help you with this transition and provide you with a checklist for your job application, of what you will need from start to finish in your quest to successfully being offered a new position.
- Collate all your qualifications and grades. Honesty is the best policy. Select appropriate examples of your achievements from past experience.
- Research the company.
- Choose a style that will demonstrate you…using descriptive words like effective, consistent, determined and adaptable.
- Use power verbs such as transformed, delivered, achieved and inspired.
- Start building your CV so follow our ‘Help with your CV’ guide, for your job application.
- Write a cover letter to accompany your CV, ensuring its targeted to the vacancy and company. This will make you stand out from the crowd, so follow our ‘Writing a Cover Letter’ guide.